- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How do we ensure the security of your messages?
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Overtalk collects the following data:
- Your phone number
- Full name and phone number of your contacts. We ask you for a permission before accessing your contacts.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Overtalk with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for Overtalk.
- Grant Overtalk a permission to access your contacts.
How will we use your data?
Overtalk collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Notify you as soon as one of your contacts signs up for Overtalk.
- Properly display contact names in notifications.
- Let you connect with your contacts in Overtalk.
How do we store your data?
Overtalk securely stores your data in our cloud servers.
We will keep your data for as long as you have an Overtalk account. Once your Overtalk account is removed, we will permanently delete your data.
How do we ensure the security of your messages?
We take the following steps to ensure the security of the voice messages you exchange via Overtalk:
- All messages are sent to and from our cloud servers over an encrypted connection.
- Each message is deleted from our servers after all its recipients have advanced to listening to the next message in chat, or after 30 days - whichever comes sooner.
Google Analytics for Firebase
Overtalk uses Google Analytics for Firebase to collect information about your usage of the Overtalk app, the screens you viewed, the actions you took and information about your device. This information is anonymous and is not merged or connected with the personally identifiable information we collect from you.
For more details on how Google Analytics for Firebase uses and processes your data, see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites).
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Overtalk for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Overtalk correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Overtalk to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Overtalk erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Overtalk restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Overtalk’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Overtalk transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us:
ASM Systems s.r.o.
040 23 Kosice
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
ASM Systems s.r.o.
040 23 Kosice
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Overtalk has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic (https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/en).